Toronto School of Philosophy
Contact InformationContact Lily
The School teaches Practical Philosophy.
Practical Philosophy is the use of philosophy and philosophical techniques in everyday life. By putting Eastern and Western philosophical principles into practice, students experience the value of self-knowledge and the true nature of happiness.
Practical Philosophy is for those who want to:
1. Broaden their perspective to experience life more deeply;
2. Expand the meaning and understanding of their own life;
3. Explore Eastern and Western Philosophies;
4. Discover wisdom and freedom in the present moment;
5. Connect with a spiritual community of like-minded individuals.
This Ad has been viewed 714 times.